Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pranic Healing on Lola

Our students have amazing stories and we like whenever possible to share them with you. Nicole is a gifted Human Massage Therapist who we have been blessed to have as part of our program. When she shared with me her experience with Lola with me I asked her if I could post the story on our blog.

March 2011
Lola is a lovely Mustang mare who is blessed to live at the Tired Dog Ranch in Westfir, OR., near my home. Recently, she was having trouble with her back right hoof. I went to Tired Dog to offer my assistance. Amy Jo (Lola’s owner) requested Pranic Healing for Lola as she planned to do some work on the hoof later that day.

Lola was reluctant to use her back right hoof- she stood without putting weight on back right but could walk. Using the parasite protocol from Miracles in Pranic Healing I worked for about 30 minutes. I chose that protocol because Amy Jo suspected a fungal infection. I did general sweeping, cleaned and energized the solar plexus, navel, and basic chakras and cleaned her ming mein. In addition I cleaned and energized the kidneys because in Chinese medicine they are in charge of the bones. Also the K1 acupoints are in the area of the hoof where Lola was having trouble.

The next day I received this e-mail from Amy Jo:

“Hi Nicole,

I want to give you an update on Lola. Your healing on Friday was wonderful as she was so calm for the medicating and bandaging I did Friday afternoon. I knew it was difficult for her to stand as my left knee started to hurt horribly - her pain, not mine. But I didn't have to cut away any more frog, and so I cleaned the bottom of her foot, sprayed the daylights out of it with iodine, poured in epsom salt, covered that with gauze, sprayed that with Banixx, put on a newborn diaper, wrapped all that in vet wrap, and then built her a boot out of Gorilla tape as I went. She stood for the whole thing without getting upset or seemingly too tired. Then when I was done, she walked off normally! It was fantastic. And the boot lasted until I removed it today. It was dry and clean inside. I really think the Pranic Healing helped her to feel the relief and find the inner strength to help her heal herself as well. She seemed so much more comfortable that afternoon (Friday) than prior to that. I think the mud makes it so difficult for her to adjust herself back into a comfortable alignment, but perhaps when the weather improves and the ground starts to dry (which it had started to do before the rain started again - argh!), some body work would probably feel so good to her. LoLa loves her body work, you know.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are a very blessed and talented creature who shares endlessly. I appreciate you so much.”


Nicole Sulick is a Three Treasures Farms Massage Intern and has been massaging humans since 2007. She recently completed her first Pranic Healing training and is also a Certified practitioner of Cosmic Healing Chi Gong and Reiki.

No comments:

Post a Comment